The Quaama hall kitchen is available for hire. Inspections are invited by potential users.
This facility has BVSC approval for use as a commercial kitchen and meets all Australian standards for a commercial kitchen – this means that any products produced in this kitchen can be sold elsewhere for public consumption.
- Stove – 90cm wide with electric oven (2 x 90cm shelves) and gas cooktop with four burners and a wok burner;
- Large refrigerator with top freezer space;
- Generous stainless steel bench tops for workspace;
- Two by large/deep stainless steel washing sinks and separate hand washing sink and taps;
- Microwave oven;
- Electric hot water service that is small enough to heat up quickly (and which we require be turned off before leaving);
- Large electric urn for large gatherings, small electric jug, basic cooking trays and pans, utensils, cups, saucers, plates (approx. 80 pcs) and cutlery (users are encouraged to bring their own favourite cooking facilities)
- Good galley style kitchen layout with generous space to move about easily.