It’s FREE and it’s at the Quaama Hall on Saturday 11 November, 2017
Come one come all to this exciting combined community event at the Quaama Hall on Saturday 11 November between 9.30 am and 2.00 pm.
Learn how to embrace frugality to stretch your resources, improve your wellbeing and lessen the impact of your global footprint.
Get involved by:
- entering the ‘feed five for $5’ competition
download entry form
- showcasing your revamped, up-cycled or funked up clothing and accessories in the fashion parade (rehearsals before the day)
- displaying your imaginatively repurposed old or broken items
- sharing your money saving tips
- joining the Quaama village garden tour (starting at the Hall)
- selling your wares or buying some raffle tickets
Contact these people for more information:
Diana on 6493 8450 to book a stall or enter the cooking competition
Ruth on 6493 8352 to volunteer as a model or provide clothes for the fashion parade
Richard on 0414 787 710 to register for the garden tour or to book a stall