Reproduced from SCPA-South East Producers News – No.239 – Friday 2 Dec 2016.
Subscribe to SCPA News
Veronica Abbott from Cobargo Creators writes:
Cobargo Village is ready for the holidays!
Join us from 6pm on Friday 2 December for LIGHT UP COBARGO and support your local producers.
There’ll be music, street food, a birthday celebration, late night shopping with lots of bargains, street stalls, open mic, Santa, sausage sizzle, the giving tree, craft activities, an exhibition opening and more including:
- Well Thumbed Books’ annual sale
- Cobargo Home Made Ice Cream
- Working Dog Bakery and Baking Buddies selling Christmas yummies
- Craft activity in The Cobargo Creators Centre
- Artisan mini market
- A birthday celebration for the train carriage at The Train Café
- Exhibition opening and drinks and nibbles at The Lazy Lizard
- Super specials at Twig and Feather, South Coast Leather, Bangles, Three Wise Mums, Harro’s Dog Grooming, Life’s Little Pleasures, Holey Glass Beadery and so much more!!!!
And at dark, Cobargo’s main street will be lit up with over 1km of lights.